- Board Certified, Licensed
Occupational Therapists, with the extensive training and knowledge
needed to recognize the impact of medical conditions or the aging
process on driving performance.
- Driver Education Endorsements.
- Specialized training in Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation.
- Member of (ADED) the Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists.
- Member of (AOTA) The American Occupational Therapy Association Inc.
- Member of (KOTA) The Kentucky Occupational Therapy Association Inc.
- Member of (NMEDA) National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association.
© Copyright 2010, Drivabilities
All rights reserved